Clare's Excellent Adventures

Clare's off overseas, and she's too lazy to send group emails.

Monday, June 12, 2006

When you say nothing at all...

Hi all - I realised it had been over a week since I had made a post and thought I really should get on to it so you didn't all just give up on reading!!! I have just had a lovely weekend with my mum and Aunty Betty hanging out in Wellington. It is a totally awful day up here today so there is every possibility that I will also have a lovely Monday evening hanging out with Mum and Aunty Betty!!! I am just putting some more music on my ipod and wondered if there were any essential travel songs that people thought I should add on - thoughts people? Also - Dougal suggested that I needed a regular sign off for every post (is this so you can be sure it was actually me who made the post I wonder???) - any thoughts on how that could work? Righto then - answers on a post-card to the comments section please!!! Hope you are all warm and dry!
C