Clare's Excellent Adventures

Clare's off overseas, and she's too lazy to send group emails.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Quick Update

Hi everyone - this is just a quick note to let those of you that are still reading despite the blog's very dull tales of recent times that the itinerary has been updated, and my life as a backpacker will begin again in 8 weeks. There have been a lot of fun times in Toronto but I am definitely excited about moving on, seeing some more of the US and getting to catch up with friends on the other side of the country. I am not necessarily looking forward to US border control again after last time but we shall cross that bridge when we get to it! If anyone has any tips or highlights about the next places on my list I would love to hear them. I hope you are all well!
Clare