Sun still (mostly) shining!
Well hi there everyone – I hope you are all well! I have a few pictures for you today so here you go…
Chinese Gardens
Vancouver Skyline
The return of the ponytail (trust me… its been a year or two!) - thoughts? shall I keep it or get that haircut I keep talking about instead?
Seaplanes:
Master of the Universe Clare (without ponytail and instead with usual ‘fro) at the Science Centre

The crazy upside down Church…

So what have you all been up to this week? I headed off to my first full week of work with the boss actually in the office on Monday. It is much, much busier when Tex is there so that is good – time just flies by! Monday night (after the good doctor gave me a ride home!) I met up with Patrick and our mate Aussie Paul for a drink and a catch up. Both the boys were heading off on Wednesday and suddenly my own trip home is seeming very close, which I exciting and a bit sad too.
On Tuesday I had another day at work and then helped Pat get his 40kg off stuff down to 20kg for his trip home. Things I learned about Pat this week… he collects a ridiculous amount of unnecessary stuff!!! We went for a bit of a walk around town then and said (yet again) our goodbyes. Pat was last heard of in Gatwick airport but as far as I know hasn’t quite made it to Dublin yet!
On Wednesday Tex invited me to join his family for dinner, which was really nice of him. I had a great time chatting with them all and even got a ride home afterwards!
Yesterday I got yet another free meal courtesy of the doc, who let me join his fellows for lunch. I headed off to the pub after work to catch up with the usual suspects (minus James who must have got a better offer!) to watch the Canucks in the playoffs. The Canucks finally put us all out of our misery but losing so now we will be able to do something else with our lives, and watch something else on TV although I must admit it was a bit disappointing!
I am not sure what is ahead for the weekend yet – heading off to Spiderman 3 tonight with some of the hostel gang and hoping to meet up with another ‘rent-a-friend’, Nicole. I am hoping for some sunshine too as I move hostels again this weekend and I am headed for the beach!
Hope you are all well,
Talk soon,
Clare

The crazy upside down Church…
So what have you all been up to this week? I headed off to my first full week of work with the boss actually in the office on Monday. It is much, much busier when Tex is there so that is good – time just flies by! Monday night (after the good doctor gave me a ride home!) I met up with Patrick and our mate Aussie Paul for a drink and a catch up. Both the boys were heading off on Wednesday and suddenly my own trip home is seeming very close, which I exciting and a bit sad too.
On Tuesday I had another day at work and then helped Pat get his 40kg off stuff down to 20kg for his trip home. Things I learned about Pat this week… he collects a ridiculous amount of unnecessary stuff!!! We went for a bit of a walk around town then and said (yet again) our goodbyes. Pat was last heard of in Gatwick airport but as far as I know hasn’t quite made it to Dublin yet!
On Wednesday Tex invited me to join his family for dinner, which was really nice of him. I had a great time chatting with them all and even got a ride home afterwards!
Yesterday I got yet another free meal courtesy of the doc, who let me join his fellows for lunch. I headed off to the pub after work to catch up with the usual suspects (minus James who must have got a better offer!) to watch the Canucks in the playoffs. The Canucks finally put us all out of our misery but losing so now we will be able to do something else with our lives, and watch something else on TV although I must admit it was a bit disappointing!
I am not sure what is ahead for the weekend yet – heading off to Spiderman 3 tonight with some of the hostel gang and hoping to meet up with another ‘rent-a-friend’, Nicole. I am hoping for some sunshine too as I move hostels again this weekend and I am headed for the beach!
Hope you are all well,
Talk soon,
Clare

<< Home