Clare's Excellent Adventures

Clare's off overseas, and she's too lazy to send group emails.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Crazy Travel Dreams

So its official - nerves are kicking in. Normally around 3 in the morning, which would be great if I was a soccer fan and wanted to get up and watch games but since I am not I just lie in bed thinking about the potential problems ahead... then I go back to sleep and wake up at 7 and think 'don't be daft - you will be fine'. Its all good fun I can promise you!

Last night I dreamt that after flying into Egypt (in my dream you pretty much land right beside the pyramids) I had to get a helicopter to my hotel and it was out of gas so I had to wait for a day and missed the start of my tour. Nice one Clare. Way to stress out about logical and likely events.

Mind you, I got into work today and had messages from my friends Clare in England and Kylie in Canada and thought how great it would be to see them, and to see the places they live in and then I got excited again. This week's trip update - I can pick up my tickets etc this afternoon - wonder what dreams that will bring out of the woodwork!

Happy Friday everyone :-)