Huh... weird!
So I heard this weird rumour today... apparently I am leaving the country in four days... weird... wonder if it will happen, or if I will (as I suspect) fall off my dad's woodpile and break my ankle and can't fly... will keep you posted.
Anyway - in preparation for the alleged leaving my big brother very nicely agreed to chauffeur me to Waikouiti to visit my nan today. We had a good drive down (a bit over three hours), nice lunch and then back (a bit over three hours again). Long way to go for lunch but great to see Nan. I took a few shots of the Canterbury plains on the drive so you could all see why I complain so regularly about Wellington's hills but my camera doesn't seem to like mum's computer so I can't put them up for me. Trust me... its flat... and Wellington isn't.
Well, not much else to report. I hope things are going well with all of you and keep in touch :-)

<< Home