Clare's Excellent Adventures

Clare's off overseas, and she's too lazy to send group emails.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oh Mounties... where are you?!?!

Hi everyone - hope things are well with you all. Well almost first week up in Toronto and can't believe how fast the time (or the money!) are going! I really do like the city though so I think as soon as some work and a place to live comes my way things will really start to fall into place.

I haven't been doing anything too much - just generally exploring and finding my way around but have seen a few interesting things ranging from a guy at my hostel who has smarties on pumpernickel bagels for breakfast to police officers on bicycles to a ridiculously tall tower that people expect me to voluntarily go up... haha keep waiting everyone!

Let me see... what has been happening... I have been to a few bars (favourite definitely "the Loose Moose"), spent some time in Little Italy and Harbourfront, gatecrashed a bbq at James' hostel, visited parliament and city hall, tried to stalk Vince Vaughn who is in town for the Toronto Film Festival (with no luck) and drunk a lot of Tim Hortons coffee. James has headed off to Winnepeg now but it has been fab having him here... I look forward to his tales from 'the dark side'!

Hope you are all good!
Clare