Clare's Excellent Adventures

Clare's off overseas, and she's too lazy to send group emails.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Womble Hunting

Hi everyone - hope things are well with all of you. I am currently getting ready to go womble hunting in wimbledon common and thought before I headed off that I would give you a bit of an update on what I have been up to.

Since I last wrote, Em and I went to Campden Market and people watched. It was really busy and quite interesting but didn't end up buying anything (thank god, sighed my wallet) other than some delicious street food. Saturday night we headed off to the Banana Cabaret and watched some comedians which was fab - there was even a kiwi - although to be honest every second person I come across over here seems to be a kiwi!!!

Yesterday I met up with my friend Alana and we went and checked out Oxford and Carnaby Streets, and wandered around Harrods. It was quite fun trying to freak ourselves out with how much people would pay for some stuff!

Anyway - wish me luck for the womble hunting and I will update you soon!
C