Clare's Excellent Adventures

Clare's off overseas, and she's too lazy to send group emails.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Quick Update

Well hi everyone - I hope all is well. I am about five minutes off finishing work and returning to the ranks of the unemployed so thought I would write a quick note on someone elses time to let you all know what I have been up to.

I have had a busy week finishing up at work and training my replacement as well as doing battle with my ever-increasing pile of belongings to try and fit them all back in my suitcase. I leave early tomorrow morning to go in to the Rockies for a week and then have two days to get my life under control before I leave - home is starting to feel very close and it is all a bit confusing!

I ended up spending Tuesday night frantically writing a paper on youth offending for one of the jobs I have applied for - not the most exciting way to spend an evening but if it gets me a job I am happy to do that! On Wednesday I went around to Tracey's for some pink drinks and a catch up and we had a great old time - I can't believe there will only be one more night of pink drinks!!! (well ok... one more night of pink drinks with Tracey for a year or so at least). Thursday I hung out with my room-mate and the crazy cat (including trying on his leash - yep... he has a leash... and he is now to fat for it!). Today I am off to meet the lovely Karen and finish sorting my belongings out and then off for some sight-seeing. I am not sure how long it will be until I write again so until then... behave yourselves you lot and those of you in NZ - get ready... am on my way!

Talk soon,
Clare